The Ames Library welcomes the use of our rooms by the Illinois Wesleyan University community. Groups and individuals interested in reserving a space for a non-IWU affiliated meeting should contact our Conference Services Office at 309-556-3591 or by visiting the website.
- Beckman Auditorium - For instructional use contact Michael Limacher by email or phone (309) 556-3323.
- Instruction Lab 129 - To schedule an instruction session contact your liaison librarian.
- Rotundas, Roof Garden, Ames Plaza
Project Rooms come equipped with a Mac Mini, monitor, webcam, and DVD player. Group Study Rooms come equipped with a large table, network access, and a large whiteboard. To book a room, a user must use a valid @iwu.edu email account.
Rooms may be booked:
- In 60 minute increments
- Up to 4 hours per day (booked consecutively)
- Up to one month in advance.
Please note that if you are more than 15 minutes late you will lose your room booking.
If you have needs that can not be met with this scheduling system please contact Katy Ritter at (309) 556-3172.
To reserve a room please check below for availability and choose your room, date, and time. Rooms must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.